Kids have fun with donor-provided soccer balls.
We would like to thank you for choosing Twabuka School as one of schools to benefit from your donation of computers.
Before we received the 11 kids computers, our children didn’t know how to operate a computer. Now most of them are able to type and do or play educative games such as math and spelling games.
Since the coming of computers, we are able to open a computer class. This is in line with the new school curriculum. This grade seven should be examined or write a computer examination. All the best.
Mr. Moonsa E. (acting Headteacher)
My name is Maureen Banda. One of the pupils doing computer lessons. I would like to thank you for donating computers at our school. I am now able to do the following programs on the computer:
1. Know how to type different words on a computer.
2. I am able to take photos using a computer.
3. I’m using a computer to find answer in science and math.
4. I am also using computer for spelling.
Thank you so so much.
Maureen Banda (pupil)
My name is Christopher Mubiana. I am a member of the computer club of our school. I would like to thank you for donating computers to our school. Since I started learning computer lessons I am now able to do the following activities:
1. Play math and spelling games on a computer.
2. I am able to type words on a computer.
3. Am able to research science questions on a computer.
4. Am also learning to play musical piano on a computer.